HAPPY FRIDAY FELLOW CREATORS!
As we are in such close proximity to APPLE, & many of us (LOYALLY)
Use Its Products, who can blame us? Apple has ingeniously made its name SYNONYMOUS with “CREATIVITY & THE CREATIVE LIFESTYLE“
I wanted to share with you this fascinating article, exposing some of Apples UNETHICAL business practices going on Overseas in Asia. It made my heart drop to hear the Presidential Speech, putting Apple on a pedestal(promoting & approving) as horrific human rights violations continue as standard practice. ROTTEN TO THE CORE (APPLE DOES DAMAGE CONTROL!)
It at least puts things into perspective about the “Semi- Religious” company, so you can honor the lives of those workers who die for us to enjoy the use of touchscreen interfaces at least. Because inevitably the only people that can FORCE company’s to change their business practices, are their customers. In this day and age we are more than just blind consumers. Spread The Word.
GOING TO BED @ 5AM & WAKING UP @ NOON FEBUARY 1ST. I WAS SUPRISED TO SEE I HAD ALREADY WRITTEN COMMENTS ON
VIGILANT CITIZENS‘ FAMOUS SYMBOLIC PICS OF THE MONTH? (BLOGGING IN MY SLEEP? I WISH I COULD SLEEP BLOG!!!!)
SOMETHING VERY FISHY IS GOING ON!
MORE NEWS AS THIS DEVELOPS! NO WAY WE ARE GOING TO GET COINTEPRO’D
SOUNDS VERY SIMILAR TO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE R R IN HIS DEALINGS WITH ******** ********** & I************7
COINTELPRO MASTERCLASS (COURTESY OF THE R R)
SHILLCRAFT 303: NARCISSIST HISTRIONIC PSYCHIC VAMPIRES ie. Egomaniac Fueled “Alternative News” and CONspirA$$y Websites
SINCE WE VISITED LOS ANGELES DISTANT STAR HAS BEEN BUSY TRAVELING THE WORLD/ FROM MEXICO CITY TO MIAMI GAINING MUCH DESERVED ATTENTION, BUT ALSO SOME UNINTENDED DIGITAL “ATTENTION” FOCUSING ON ONE WORK IN PARTICLUAR…
THE INTERNET IS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO HAPPEN TO THE ART WORLD SINCE CAVE PAINTING
It allows instantaneous retrieval of visual information, references, communication, and collaboration. The very notion of art history becomes fragmented as once tangible objects and transactions become intangible, and the idea of ownership in relation to the “Original” work matter to a small percentage of people. As ultimately the majority of people access art in Virtual Galleries, primarily in Jpeg format, on a Screen. It opens up the once closed art system to Everybody, whether they realize they are looking at “ART” or not. The notion of rarefied academic discourse surrounding Art History & the nature of “What Is Art” becomes moot, as their is no one correct perspective.
Since being posted in July the Jpeg of Monsieur Pain by Armando Andrade Tuleda has been continuously and systematically attacked by internet bot/spam, on the 924COLLECTIVE.WORDPRESS.COM webblog. These attacks are deceptive as they promote the website while embedding spam links. PT I RAFT
Artist & Researcher Matu Croney compiles the information feeds on these attacks directed @ Monsier Pain and creates a narrative unintentionally created by internet spambots, to create a unique work of art. Commenting on the very notions of art history within the internet, and the increasing usage and hijacking of these invisible systems.
Monsieur Pain (After The Bolano Novel) by Matu Croney, in collaboration with Armando Andrade Tudela.
A WORK OF ART CREATED BY THE INTERSECTION OF PHOTOGRAPHY / INTERNET SPAM / DIGITAL COLLAGE
It was Christmas Day 1992, On a sunny day in Southern California I received my first ever Compact Disc (CD) from my parents…
Little did the 9 year old boy know that TECHNOTRONIC had a very sinister alterior meaning, and the release of PUMP UP THE JAM heralded the dawn of the TECHNOTRONIC ERA.1. Contemporary visual art can be studied as a form of media & communication: it intersects with, but must differentiate itself from, all forms of visual media.
- Visual art is an information carrier and media system that runs parallel with, and intersects with, our other media and information systems.
- The major leap forward in thinking about art today is to study visual art as a system of meaning within our global media and communication systems.
- Although forming a quasi-independent sector and economic system, contemporary art is more meaningfully studies within the larger syetm of visual culture that cuts across all media, high and low, and all material media and kinds of objects (from unique works on traditional mediums like drawing and painting to digital compositions with muliple platforms of presentation or display).
2. Art has to compete with all other media in our “attention economy.”THE FINAL FRONTIER >>>>
The ultimate goal of the TRILATERAL COMMISSION was to set/sell basic foundations of the TECHNOTRONIC AGE.A post-industrial zero growth plan designed to cripple U.S. industry in order to prepare us for the New World Order.
The book is an open announcement of the manner and methods to be used to control the United States in the future.It also gave notice of cloning and “robotoids,” i.e. people who acted like people and who seemed to be people, but who were not. >>>> TRANSHUMANIST AGENDA
Brzezinski went on to say that our society “is now in an information revolution based on amusement focus, spectator spectacles(saturation coverage by television of sporting events) which provide an opiate for an increasingly purposeless mass.”
“At the same time the capacity to assert social and political control over the individual will vastly increase. It will soon be possible to assert almost continuous control over every citizen and to maintain up-to-date files, containing even the most personal details about health and personal behavior of every citizen in addition to the more customary data.
Zbigniew Brzezinski is Barack Obama’s foreign policy advisor. Brzezenski was the national security advisor for President Carter from 1977 to 1981. In 1988 he endorsed HW Bush for President and was Co-Chair of the HW Bush national security advisory task force. From 1987 to 1989 he also served on the HW Bush’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board. Clinton Secretary of State Madeline Albright was a student of Brzezenski.. GW Bush Secretary of State, Condi Rice (also a former national security advisor), who studied under Albright’s father, shares many of the same world government views with Brzezinski and Albright.
THE MORE THINGS CHANGE THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME
(FUNNY UP) INFORMATION AWARENESS OFFICE (SERIOUS DOWN)THEY EVEN KEEP SURVEILLANCE ON THE COMMANDER IN CHIEFS EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND PLAYMATES
“These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities. Power will gravitate into the hands of those who control information. Our existing institutions will be supplanted by pre-crisis management institutions, the task of which will be to identify in advance likely social crises and to develop programs to cope with them. PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE USING POKEMON ?!?
As I was dancing Around my Bedroom to Technotronic, plans were already in full swing, that would take decades of planning for the incremental control of the government taking control of all aspects of life, from the media, internet, ecucation, food, and health, less privacy, more safety. With Liberty & Justice For All/ Let’s Stick Our Heads In The Sand! And PUMP UP THE JAM!
1. Art as part of a larger cultural system of media and structured cultural practices, high, middle, and low, each with their own internal rules of inclusion and exclusion, regulations, industries, professional and commercial-market identities.
2. Art as part of a cultural-economic system structured by the institutions of the artworld.
The value of art follows the laws of symbolic capital, a form of value which is accrued, stored, and fungible (can be exhanged for other forms of capital, i.e., cashed out).
Bourdieu’s concept of “field” as a the social space where competitive forces play out, as a network of mutually dependent social positions.
3. Art as what is constructed within a network of activity (the “agents” or “actors” of the field), all of which contribute to the practices of the artworld network but do not need to be aware of the activities of the others.
4. Art as an ongoing process of hybridization and ongoing status re-positioning in a global and international system.
R.I.P >>> THE FUTURE
A PREVAILING DIRECTION IN ART AND POPULAR CULTURE is hybridity or hybridization:
An ongoing mix of genres, concepts, materials, media, high and low culture forms.
Ongoing reconfiguration of visual culture around the screened image (computer, video, film, and TV) and photography and video of all kinds
- Compare: art, fashion, advertising, photography, music.
- The digital universe: visual and aural culture all in the mix
- The paradigm of the artist today is the DJ-music producer, simultaneously sampling the past, combining styles and genres, and creating new sounds and hybrid forms never done before. >>BRAVELION 2012 MIXTAPE<<
- Are we approaching a moment where a valid image is now what appears, can appear, on the screen, not the traditional two-dimensional space of the painting, drawing, or photograph (except inasmuch as images on these media can be screened, scanned, digitized, dematerialized from their source medium)?